Convert SIL IPA93 characters to Unicode
Insert the text to be converted here:
- Paste your SIL IPA93 transcription in the top box.
- Press the convert button to convert the transcription to the corresponding Unicode characters.
- Converts both Doulos, Manuscript and Sophia.
- If you're browsing in Internet Explorer the output is automatically copied to your clipboard. In other browsers you'll have to press ctrl+c to copy the output.
- The output is displayed in the Doulos SIL font if it's installed on your PC.
- Please remember to save a copy of your original text. I can't guarantee this conversion is error free.
- Please report errors and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 11, 2010 - now online.